Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Murthy's Budgeting and Proposals Management

Murthy's Budgeting and Proposals Management

  1. I have managed many multi hundred million dollar companies and projects in my career. 
  2. The companies include: AT&T, General Electric, PNS Telecom, Systems and Applied Sciences and IMR Corporation.
  3. Budgeting was a routine annual and quarterly function for the different projects, business unit and the whole corporation.
  4. I led proposals to government agencies and customers for contracts and funding many times a year, to be included in the cost proposal section.
  5. Once funded, I managed financial control, conformance to regulations, financial effectiveness, operational efficiency, capacity & scaling for growth on projects and contracts, as well as the whole corporation.
  6. I preached and practiced financial metrics, charts and graphs through out my career. I also taught these subjects as a professor and lecturer.

No comments:

Post a Comment