Sunday, January 12, 2014

Corporate Training and Continuing Education

Corporate Training and Continuing Education

A.   I have taught technology and business courses in AT&T University Business School.
B.    The AT&T Business School trained professionals, managers and executives in various technology and business topics routinely in few locations in USA.
C.     I also taught executives leadership preparation courses.
D.   I taught new hires and professionals variety of orientation courses, covering diverse technology and market vertical domains
E.    I taught entrepreneurial courses for selected managers of different business units
F.    I taught courses in market research, competitive analysis, competitive strategy, business strategic alliances, business development and sales courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment